DataExcavator update from 1.2.10 to 1.2.11
This was a minor update that involved fixing some bugs and some interface improvements.
In particular, we finally found an error problem with the Cef.Core.dll module. Now when the CEF cannot be started, we report it and the application does not crash.
We have made a nice refinement on registering the demo key. Now it can be done from within the program, and there is no need to switch to the site and look for the demo key on the site.
As usual, we have simplified some parts of the interface. For example, in the project settings we now display the number of items that are extracted from the page.